Sun May 24: Mostly fixes for contributors, plus me as administrator. Viewers won't notice much difference:
- Right after submitting a replacment photo, you might notice Processing... in place of the usual editing options. This prevents inadvertently editing a second
time while the first edit is still in process; an action that is known to cause problems. Wait 15 seconds or so, refresh the page, then you should see the new photo,
with editing options back in place.
- Improved advice presented for responding to an invalid page reference into the middle of the app.
Sun May 17: A few convenience features added, but mostly just a thorough house cleaning behind the scenes. Fixed bugs include:
- Please don't create a Favorite/Bookmark to a page other than the home page. Support for that is improved now, but links into the middle of any web-based app are always
subject to being broken by a future release.
- New titles near the top help you keep track of what Store and Section you're looking at.
- Using Cascade simultaneously in two or more browser windows or tabs was a mess. Should be better.
- Much better error detection and handling overall.
- For contributors, after submitting a change, Cascade is more likely to return you to a point that makes sense, like scrolling to a caption you just edited, or a photo
you just replaced, rather than just returning to the top of the photo list every time.